- Language: English
- Type: practical training
- Module: IN0012, IN2106, IN4321
- ECTS Credits: 10
- Prerequisites: no
- TUM Online: For registration, you have to be identified in TUM online as a student, Students may apply via email@example.com
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be a preliminary meeting on:
- Time: to be announced
- Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID 657 5289 9862
- Passcode: 861513
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Become familiar with best practices for teaching software engineering and project management
- Improve communication and teaching skills
- Experience in CI/CD
- Deepen your knowledge in software engineering and project management
- Compare different learning approaches such as active learning, chaordic learning, blended learning, constructivism, behaviorism,
This course provides the opportunity to extend your knowledge in teaching and management.
The students will get involved in organizing the computing infrastructure of the lecture Introduction to Software Engineering. You will get hands-on experience on testing automation and cloud infrastructure maintenance.
Moreover, students apply and investigate learning theories in a real case study in a large class.
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems – Martin Kleppmann
- Essential System Administration – Aeleen Frisch
- Site Reliability Engineering – Betsy Beyer, Chris Jones, Jennifer Petoff and Niall Richard Murphy